Effective Date: 01 /4/2023
2. Use of Personal Information We use the personal information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to providing and improving our services, communicating with you, processing transactions, and sending you promotional offers. We may also use your personal information to comply with legal obligations and enforce our website policies.
3. Sharing of Personal Information We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law or as necessary to provide services to you. We may share your personal information with service providers, business partners, or affiliates who assist us in operating our Website or conducting our business.
4. Your Rights You may have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), including the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information, as well as the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. Please contact us using the information provided below to exercise your rights.
5. Security We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
6. Children’s Privacy Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us using the information provided below, and we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.